We are looking for team players who are willing to roll up their sleeves and work beside us to make Connect to Community a success. Our immediate needs are:
- Community Liaisons – Create and cultivate relationships with businesses and civic organizations in order to generate employment and volunteers opportunities for our clients as well as build social capital within the community.
- Employment Specialists – Conduct the discovery process with our job seekers to identify their ideal conditions for employment.
- Ways and Means – Plan and execute both large- and small-scale fundraisers with the help of CTC volunteers.
- Social Directors – Arrange weekly/monthly clubs and special events as desired by our clients.
- Volunteer Coordinator – Help recruit volunteers, maintain a volunteer database and manage volunteer activities.
- Website Management – Perform minor updates to our website every two weeks; WordPress experience recommended.
- Professional Advisers – Accountant and Attorney willing to consult with us on an as-needed basis.
- Social Media – Assist us with Facebook updates, Twitter messaging, blog postings and LinkedIn.
- Grant Seekers and Writers – Research grant opportunities and prepare proposals in partnership with the CTC Board of Directors.
For more information on these and other volunteer opportunities, please contact us here.